Thanks for stopping into to take a peak into our CRAZY world! We Love IT and hope you do to!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Orange County Regional History Center



Weather Watchers! Downtown Orlando, Thanks to my dear friend Shelly, I actually did know this place existed! She was married here, in the old courtroom. This is one of the original Orlando municipal buildings and now serves as the History Center, it is part of the Smithsonian museum organization and is well worth a visit! Did I mention its also right next door to the downtown Orlando Public Library? Loved it! We did our "Weather Watchers" class, and actually class put on by the center for homeschoolers :)! and then hit the Library for lunch and some book time! And let me tell you this is the place to be on Friday afternoons, the childrens library sets up Wii and X box and free play for all! Not your mothers library! (I say that quite literally, can't imagine this in my Moms library!) And then off too IKEA! Gotta squeeze in a little shoppy, shoppy, when your in the "BIG CITY"! Oh and if you haven't noticed we're not the type to just call it a day after that... Off to Uncle Long and Aunt Floras for some yummy chow! :) Yeah that was long day, I really don't think we left the house once the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment