Thanks for stopping into to take a peak into our CRAZY world! We Love IT and hope you do to!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Catching UP!

O.K. so here it goes! I'm going to play "Catch UP" and make an attempt to get as close to the current date of September 14th, as I can. So here's our recap of the past few weeks! OH what fun we've had...this is not to say we have not had our struggles! Struggles what struggles you may ask?..."mom, just give me 3 things today, okay?" yeah sure kid! or what about the gaze that reaches into infinity while he sits over a page of math for ummmm, 30 minutes that seem like 300! Or how about little brother climbing over us, "can I play JUMPSTART, can I play JUMPSTART, can I play JUMPSTART..."? !!! or what about the spilt bowl of cereal, on the ground while we are in the "final stretch" (and nope, I'm not so lucky to be the mom who can just let it sit 'til we're done) this minor spilled insisted on a full mop of the kitchen and dining rooms! Well you get the picture... But whats the BIG PICTURE...what made it into our forever FLOW of life that will make lifelong memories? I sure hope these days of ours, these beginning trips in our homeschool journey make the list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment