Thanks for stopping into to take a peak into our CRAZY world! We Love IT and hope you do to!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010





Oooops! Missed one! Well so much for trying to post in order, As i'm posting this I remembered another outing prior to this one that should be here! Hmmmm....Where are those picutres? Anywho! This was BUSY day! Radio Disney was at the Avenues! So we went out and played a few games with those guys, go balloons, colored, dug insects and animals out of a sandbox with the Brevard Zoo guys and Then headed to the Books-A-Million for some A.C.! So Reef played with Thomas & Friends, Chase and I got some reading in and then as you can see I parused a few books myself. Wait, Wait... We're not done yet! Then we checked out the "new" Hobby Lobby...(after all the hype and reading about it for years) I wasn't nearly as impressed as I thought I would be. I must say I was impressed with there variety of "science experiments" and stuff we could use here at The Parman School for BOYS! sooooo....then we went to lunch! Chik-Fillet, need i even say how i enjoy this place (well as fast food, boy food goes) clean atmosphere, friendly faces, contemporary christian music playing! And "REAL" chicken, Chase asked. Seriously! Oh and the give your unopened toy back and get an ice cream cone thing! LOVE IT!
Nope not done yet! We went to the Viera Wetlands to get a little science, florida wildlife in! Alligators, tons of birds! (where are those pics?) Afternoon thunderstorms heading in, yep now its time to head home.




No comments:

Post a Comment